Friday 4 May 2012

| Sum Up |

A tiring day. That describe my day for today. I have to wake up early in the morning and go to work. Went back home after that and have a little chat with Z, my friend. And went back to work in the evening.

Z, she's in a great trouble. Well, it's not that big for some people but it is for her. It is always like that when it comes to heart matter. It is the same for me and it is the same for many people. She really likes this one guy. And that guy told her that he likes her too. The problem is, he still treat another girl the same way he treats her. Um, he did that to many other girl as well. I don't know what advice I should give her. It is easier to give advice but if I'm at her place, I won't be able to commit to that advice. I can only listen.

Well, lastly we went for a movie at Southbank. Battleship. Watched that movie for second time. Not because it was that good but this time Mimi paid for the ticket. Thanks Mimi!

                                                                   Handsome right?? ;)

P/s: I can't stop thinking of him every time I watched Battleship. :) (Okay I know I only watched it twice. :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment