Sunday 6 May 2012

| Hello fellow procrastinator! |



Hi!
I'm supposed to go to touch rugby training this morning. But I didn't. Woke up early but suddenly I don't feel really well. Runny nose and coughing. Man, should've take a really good care of myself. I feel bad for not turning up for the training session. Hopefully it won't be raining during the next session. NCG is in 2months time and I'm not well prepared to be on the field, for the match.

The whole day was spent by procrastinating. Yeap, level 200. Been going in and out of the laundry, finding stuff to watch so that I don't have to do my assignments. Haih.. Ended up watching Schawal wedding preparation videos this evening. And I forgot to take my blanket from the laundry. Man, I have to sleep without a blanket tonight. Heater, please work real hard for me tonight okay.

So, I should start doing my assignment by now. Ciao bella! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment