Wednesday 14 September 2011

| what the hell |

THIS.IS.A.VERY.BUSY.WEEK. I feel more like a robot than a human. There's too many task, too many work, too many things that I need to put into consideration. A micro teaching, a lesson plan and a focus paper need to be submitted by next week. That's a lot. For a people like me.

I think I've come to a stage where I'm very desperate to finish those things. Last night was very crazy. Have been working on micro teaching with Izni for one whole day. Almost. But our effort wasn't good enough. Thus, we have to change the whole thing. I started acting like a child who are seeking for attention. Throwing tantrums, jump on the floor like one crazy bitch. The assignments is a big deal.


My academic tutor has started sending emails, demanding for our drafts. I think she's quite disappointed in us. Most of us keep procrastinating in doing the assignments. Including me. I've been absent from few classes. Not because I'm sick. I just don't feel like going.

Despite having heaps of assignments, I can't help but still thinking of you. And you. I didn't expect to see you last night. But I'm glad I saw you. It is just that I can't control the feeling deep inside me. What the heck am I thinking?? That's just a temporary feeling right?

Gotta get back to work. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment