Monday 12 September 2011

| When I am too desperate to speak my heart out |


My life are getting more miserable day by day. I keep on thinking on unnecessary things. I am so tired with everything. When will it be easier for me?

I know that keep comparing myself with others won't make me any better but I just can't help but keep on doing that. My life, I think that it really sucks. I always make wrong decision where eventually put me in a state of depression. Letting go isn't easy but now it is not an option anymore. It is something that I should have done long before. Long before it get serious and lead to my bleeding heart. 

It is freaking annoying when I get confused between loving and liking. Or it is just a crush. Yes, it should be just a crush. I like him, I want him. Temporarily. That's all. Plus, he is such a jerk. For sure I can live without him right? 
Why can't I stick to that one person who always truly love me? Why can't I be like before? The loyal one. The faithful one. I keep telling myself everyday that I should stop being a bad girl. Karma will hunt me back for the sin I've done. I can't deny every mistake I did.

Aya, kau macam lalang. Tak ada pendirian.

No comments:

Post a Comment